Creative & innovative
Our company turn to standards, guidelines and procedures that help us to achieve objectives such as:
- Satisfying our customers quality requirements.
- Ensuring our products and services are safe.
- Complying with regulations.
- Meeting environmental objectives.
- Product protection against climatic or other adverse conditions.
- Ensuring controlled and defined internal processes.
- Strict quality controls.
Standard RAL, Anodizing, Sublimation and Technological Film Finishes
|• EN 1999-1-1:2007 Eurocode 9. Design of aluminium structures|
|• EN 12020-2:2008 Aluminium and aluminium alloys. Extruded precision profiles in alloys EN AW-6060 and EN AW-6063. Tolerances on dimensions and form.|
|• EN 13030:2003 Ventilation for buildings – Terminals – Performance testing of louvres subjected to simulated rain.|
|• EN ISO 10140-1:2016 Acoustics – Laboratory measurement of sound insulation of building elements.|